CelebrantHelping you craft your beautiful goodbye.
celebrations of life
Express the Genuine Personality and Story of Your Loved One
“A Celebrant offers an alternative to a service provided by a clergy for families who do not wish to have a traditional funeral.”
As a trained celebrant, I have a strength in helping you express the genuine personality and story of your loved one, in a way that is authentic for your family.
My special joy is to work with loved ones to create an intimate and unique goodbye ritual with close members, before the more social or larger celebration.
What to Expect
- We will have a meeting to talk with or about your loved one and the support needed
- Would you like to create a more intimate goodbye before the more formal celebration?
- You may choose to have something within days and/or a memorial later on
- Together we can check in on how you feel, what you want to see and hear during any ceremony
- This could include a service at your home, outside, virtually at a funeral home or in the community
- You get as much support as you need to craft the appropriate ceremony that reflects your love
- Fees are dependent on the role you want me to play
“To live in this world you must be able to do three things. To love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.”
– Mary Oliver